As professional indemnity insurance is a requirement under our Code of Conduct
, the McKenzie Friends Marketplace has partnered up with Legal Ex Plus and W/R/B Underwriting to provide you with clearer information and affordable premiums exclusively for McKenzie Friends that wish to join our marketplace.
Below is an online submission form which can be completed and submitted to our partnered insurance brokers who will then assess your applications and provide you with an insurance quote.
Introduction to Legal Ex Plus
Legal Ex Plus provides professional indemnity Insurance exclusively for business within the Legal Services environment. They have been providing a friendly and professional service for over 11 years, with specific emphasis on building long term business relationships with their professional clients.
Legal Ex's expertise in this niche field means they can provide bespoke and competitive premiums to clients from an extensive range of insurers.
Introduction to WRB
W/R/B Underwriting is a trading name of W. R. Berkley UK Limited and W. R. Berkley Syndicate Management Limited. We, W.R. Berkley UK Limited, are a service company that is part of the W.R. Berkley Corporation group of companies, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in their capacity as an appointed representative of W.R. Berkley Syndicate Management Limited. Lloyds A+ Rating
MCKENZIE FRIENDS / PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY / PROPOSAL FORM
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE PROPOSER TO COMPLETE THIS PROPOSAL FORM
- - Any "material fact" must be disclosed to Insurers.
- - A "material fact" is any information which may alter the judgement of an Insurer in assessing the risk.
- - Any "material change" must be disclosed to Insurers
- - A "material change" is any information which may alter the judgement of an Insurer that has not previously been disclosed as a material act.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE ALL "MATERIAL FACTS" AND/OR NOTIFY ALL "MATERIAL CHANGES" MAY CAUSE THE CONTRACT OF INSURANCE TO BE VOID AND MAY RESULT IN INSURERS REPUDIATING LIABILITY ENTIRELY.
- - This Proposal Form must be completed by an authorised individual, a partner, principal or director of the proposer.
- - All questions must be answered.
- - If there is insufficient space to provide answers additional information should be provided on the proposer's letter headed paper.
- - Where available brochures, standard contract conditions, conditions, agreements and letters of appointment should be provided.
FAILURE TO PRESENT INSURERS WITH INFORMATION IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER MAY ADVERSELY INFLUENCE THE ABILITY OF INSURERS TO OFFER TERMS.
- - If in doubt as to the meaning of any question contained within this proposal form or the issues raised in 1) Disclosure and/or 2) Presentation, advice should be sought from an insurance advisor in the first instance.